Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Stuff!

So I've been here and there busy no time to update here but today I have some new things to show you. There is a new member to my shoe family. Also accidentally I made myself an awesome hairdo. Finally I finished one of my art projects a landscape which I will show you too. One more thing bare with me right now I am just using my phone camera that has very bad quality so if the pictures are too blurry or low quality I apologize. Enjoy.

My new Steven Maden shoes, I found these at Marshall's on clearance. They were worth $79.99 and I got them for  $49.99 which I was happy because I have been wanting these for some time now. They are so great deals at Marshall's for less from designer clothes to shoes and so on.

This is the crazy messy hairdo that accidentally came up to look real good. To end my hairdo I added a pretty white pearl headband. What do you think? Cute isn't it? (;


My landscape, media watercolor. I apologize the letters for copyright but since this is a public blog anyone can steal this and use it for their own credit hope you understand and also hope you like it as much as I do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment